|Temperature Range||0 deg C to +65 deg C|
|Port Hole||50 mm dia (more port holes can be attached on request)|
|Electricity||1 phase or 3 phase as requested|
|Temperature Fluctuation||+-0.5 deg C|
|Temperature Uniformity||+-0.75 deg C|
|Ramp Up Rate||1 deg C/min|
|Temperature Pull Down Rate||0.33 deg C/min|
Weiber Pharmaceuticals Drug Stability Test Chamber
specially designed equipments that are used for studying the stability and shelf life of various drugs and drug-related substances. They are also employed for biological studies, seed testing and testing of mechanical and electronic components and find widespread usage in pharmaceutical industries, biotechnology industries, food industries, medicine research and scientific research institutes. The Weiber Stability Test Chambers
are capable of providing highly accurate and optimum conditions of temperature, humidity and illumination for long-term stability tests. They are suitable for long-term experiments, high temperature tests, accelerated tests as well as stability tests under bright lights. Drug Stability Test Chamber and Stability Chamber
are designed in accordance with international standards and bear CE certification for safety and reliability.Standards:
- ASTM G155
- ISO 4892-2
- ISO 10977
- IEC 60068-3-5
- DIN 45635
- Customer defined
- Easy to read digital LCD display
- Independent devices for over-temperature and short circuit protection of workroom
- Visible light source configuration
- Lightweight easy way of adding water for automatic water recovery
- Water purification filters for maintaining clean water supply
- HMI+PLC control unit.
- Color touch panel
- RS 232/485 interface.
- CFC FREE REFRIGERATION UNIT
- Less use of Electrical and Mechanical Components on the Top and Bottom of Chamber - Provides easy maintenance of chamber, increases durability because of proper air circulation; cooling systems kept at bottom of the chamber to provide proper environment for compressor.
- Fullopening Door with Silicone Gaskets and Hinged on Left Side- Allows ease of complete access to the chamber and opening of door with less force; durable silicon gasket reduces temperature loss.
- Heated Vewing Window - Heated viewing window allows viewing fog generated and proper viewing of the test sample.
- Circulation Fan with Variable Speed -
- Electrical efficiency
Variable speed motor saves money by reducing energy bills, as it consumes less electricity than conventional motor.
- Cooling Efficiency
Variable speed enables gaining air conditioning efficiency or SEER.
- Air Quality
Variable speed motor helps clean the air efficiently. When the fan is in constant operation (indicated by the "Fan" setting on thermostat), the motor continues to slowly circulate air, allowing filters to capture more contaminants.
- Humidity Control
Variable speed motor combined with a Thermostat allows controlling the amount of humidity.
- Quieter Operation
Variable speed blower motor are significantly quieter thanits single-speed counterpart.
- Air Cooled Refrigerated System - Air cooled refrigeration system offer various benefits like
- low fan power consumption
- resistant to corrosion and freezing conditions
- requires very low maintenance
- Guaranteed long life operation